Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
It goes to show how kindred spirits make a big difference in our lives.
Thank you Ilakya again for this amazing gift. It is really unexpected that you have chosen me for the Pink Award. Accepting the Pink Award doesn’t end here; there are a few more inspiring rules to accepting the award, and they are:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award!
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to 9* fellow bloggers whom you’ve met recently, and those bloggers who admire for some reason.
- Let them know about the award.
Seven things about me
- I believe in God utterly, and I trust He will let me choose my path.
- Rudi is my soulmate who inspires me to live life to the fullest.
- My mother gave me my life. My daughters are my life.
- Writing lives me. I write books on ancient Malay and world folklore, write pantun (Malay poetry) and of course poetry.
- The world is my oyster, Malaysia is my homeland.
- I fell in love on the volleyball court
- I am constantly travelling from island to island, from Tasmania out to the rest of the world.
The Nine Pink Award BloggersWillow – The host of www.magpietales.blogspot.com literally dragged me out from a desert - a land of a poet's writer's block lasting for more than a decade. Inspiring and engaging, her warm encouragement draws poets from all around the world to her haven. www.poemsbyninotaziz.blogspot.com was created in the beginning solely for magpietales
Brian Miller - His expert craftmanship of words brings tears to the blind, a smile to the broken and gives us all wings to fly
The Odd Inkwell - a faceless sculpture of words - brief and crisp revealing dazzling genius
Tiel Aisha Ansari - her words just fall from heaven and enter one's soul to leave it asunder. Her poetry is fiery and her blog, magnificent
Les Fifoles - an inspiring, mesmerising French escapade
Tumblewords - her poetry nails it every time!
Arian T - who is re-weaving the world - one poem at a time. WOW, he has a way with words...
Carrie Burtt - even her prose is poetic
Thank you Ilakya for the Pink Award !